Friday, May 29, 2015

Back

It has been a pretty crappy year so far. I'm not going to get into any of that right now, but it did make me realize how temporary life is. I haven't been living the life that I want. Life is short, and I really do need to start living the life that I want rather than dreaming about it. I can't fix or control everything, so I'm focusing on what I can. 

I lost 20 pounds at the beginning of this year. Thankfully, I seem to have maintained that weight loss while not actively trying to lose. I was worried that I may have gained back more than I lost. I feel so lucky about not having to start from the beginning. I still have a way to go, but I'm doing my best to not think about my goal/maintenance weight. Trying to live in the now and just adjust my living and eating habits. 

I've been trying to find vloggers and bloggers to follow. It's a little more difficult than I thought it would be. Beating myself up a little bit for deleting my old youtube. 


I always have lots to say... until I sit down to write out a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment