Friday, February 13, 2015

Still Here

I had something kind of throw me off course at the end of January. Since then, I've been struggling to keep motivated and to keep doing this. I haven't really gained any weight - it has been bouncing around a few pounds. I haven't been eating too horribly (minus the last couple of days), but I haven't been getting in enough water or exercise. I am hoping that if I get back into this (online blogging and communities) that it will give me what I need to get my head back in it. I'm thankful that I haven't completely fallen off the wagon, because this would be a whole different kind of post.

Anyway. I managed to lose 20 pounds in January, but by the last day I was at an almost 18 pound loss. This is pretty much where I still am. 

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment