Thursday, January 15, 2015

First Non Scale Victory

I have reached one of my first goals, and I am so excited!! I can finally use the wii fit plus again! Well, as soon as I locate the game. I had to use the quick weigh in on the wii menu to see if it would accept my weight. I was fully prepared for bad news, but I had a feeling it would accept me today!

Weight Loss

Week 1 : -5.2 pounds
Week 2 : -5.4 pounds

Total Loss: -10.6 pounds

I also had a scale victory today that felt pretty nice. I am officially down 10.6 pounds! I lost a little over 5 pounds each week. Too bad I can't expect to see this much longer! Ha. I have about 33 more pounds until I hit one of my first 'big' goals. I'm hoping to see that by May 1, 2015. I'm not going to push the time issue, but it's nice to have an idea of when. I'm just happy to be making any progress. :)


I have been having a little trouble when it comes to exercising. I did Walk Away the Pounds a few times, and I loved exercising and moving around. Unfortunately, after the workout was done, I found myself having extreme anxiety - almost full blown panic attacks. I felt like I wasn't getting enough air, even once my heart rate slowed down some. I'm thinking that for now, I'm going to have to stick to mostly strength training. I do have a heart rate monitor, though, so I can do some other exercise and keep and eye on my heart rate. I'm hoping keeping it lower will help me avoid panic attacks.

Other than my problems with exercising, things have been going pretty well. This time around, everything has been a lot easier. I've allowed myself to eat whatever I want, as long as I am able to fit it into my daily calories. I don't mean skip all meals just to eat this one thing, either. I mean a small portion that I can fit in along with the rest of my meals and snacks. I'm still having processed snacks, but am sticking to lower calorie options. I would like to avoid all processed foods down the road, but this is working for me right now. One step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment