Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday

Thursday is the day I weigh in this year. It sounds silly, but choosing an official day to log my weight loss for the week is not always the easiest task for me. However, this time around it was the one thing I didn't have to think about. The year started on a Thursday, therefore Thursday was weigh in day.

Weight Loss

Week 1 : -5.2 pounds

I should make up a quick table, but this will work for now. Not a bad loss for the first week :). Obviously, I don't expect to lose 5 pounds every week - that's just unrealistic. I knew I would see a higher number for week 1. Usually, my body sheds weight a little slowly, and I'm lucky when I see a 2 pound loss. I seem more OK with that this time around than I have in the past. I just want to be healthy. 

I am doing great logging my food and staying within my calorie range. It hasn't been all that hard, and I'm thankful for that. I do want to start getting some exercise in, though. A few more pounds and I will be able to use the wii fit again, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to use my elliptical. My knees just can't handle it right now. I think I may start up Walk Away the Pounds since it seems like a nice way to ease into exercise. As for this past week, I have just tried to be more active than usual. I'm cleaning more, cooking more, and walking around more. I think this week is a good time to start up WAtP as well as figure out a routine for my hand weights. 


No comments:

Post a Comment